Card number three tonight was very calming.
I stamped a daisy flower onto watercolor paper and grabbed my paints
again. I started with my opaque colors
first for a base then I went to my opal set to give the petals some shine. I needed to go over the outline a wee bit in
some areas after. I cut the paper to my
base size and realized that my sentiment was way too big so I changed it like 5
times before I found the one that would fit and was the right color. I went
with a Dollar find rubber stamp from Michael's.
Yes Girl – I dig in those bins every now and then and find goodies. I added some lime green ribbon also found at Michael's on sale. ATGed it all together
on a white card base and made me smile.
I think this one will get mailed this week.
would like to add this card to the following challenge:
Stamplorations: Theme and Sketch: Clean and SImple