Monday, February 1, 2016

Humming Birds

I love humming birds ... I have so many feeders that we set out in the spring to entice to spend the summer with us.  This card is in their honor.  I used emboss resist.  Starting with embossing the birds on whit card stock.  I then sponged some Holtz distress inks in Peeled Paint, Antique Linen and Broken China.  I dropped some water droplets on top and then pulled off some wee bit of color.
Added the 'thank u' to lime green card stock and blue glitter embossing powder on the first card and the same lime green card stock and white embossing powder, the lime green ribbon and the few sequins as well. 

 I would like to enter these into the following challenges:
CAS this Sketch: Sketch
Simon Says: Anything Goes.
Creative Fingers: Anything Goes.

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

These are beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

jenn shurkus said...

these are gorgeous!!! thank you for playing along with us in the simon says stamp wednesday challenge!