Sunday, July 17, 2016

Blue Tiles

Blue Tiles.
               

        CASing it out. Starting with blue tile papers by Recollections.  I cut that into a rectangle and mounted that onto baby blue card stock.  I hole punched two small holes on either end and ran gold thread through and around a couple of times and tied it into a bow on top.  With gold embossing powder I stamped the sentiment.  I mounted the blue tiles with dimensional tape for depth.








I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may:




 CASe this Sketch = #181








Shopping your Stash - Inspired by your bedding.
Fab 'n Funky - Add a sentiment
Get Creative - Celebrations

Thank you so very much for looking.
Have an amazing day!!!

Dawn

4 comments:

Maria Rodriguez said...

Hello Dawn: Your card is beautiful, I love the way you used this lovely DSP for our Shopping Our Stash challenge, the gold thread and the gold embossed sentiment indeed add such dimension and elegance.
Thank you for playing along with us this week, we hope to see you back in the gallery again soon.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez. DT.

crafty-stamper said...

A beautiful CAS card and love the gold twine---Thank you for joining us at Get Creative
Carol DT x

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

I love the touch of gold that you added! Looks great with the blue! Thanks for linking up your project with us at Shopping Our Stash.

Stacey
Stacey’s Creative Corner
Shopping Our Stash, DT Member

Leigh Penner said...

What a lovely take on the sketch!