Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Get Well


   September 12


This is my design team card for Try Stampin (or not) on Tuesday.  
The sketch is below and the them is Fall Fun.

I started with white cs that I smooshed Spiced Marmalade, Vintage Photo, Antique Linen, Walnut Stain and Peeled Paint.  I cut that in strips the width of the cars and attached them with spacing between.
I took the rest of the smooshed paper and cut a bunch of small leaves with a punch.
I ran the dotted white with a gel pen and then stamped the sentiment with a Hampton Arts stamp and gold embossing powder.
I then mounted all those little leaves with dimensional squares to lift them up like they're floating.





Here is the sketch for the week






I hope you have fun playing along.







Thanks for stopping by
Have  great day.

Dawn


No comments: