Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Tic Tac Troll


   This card is my design team card for  
We have a TIC TAC TOE challenge this month.
My favorite. 
The game piece is below.


For my card I went with the top row: ribbon or twine, coloring and glitter.
The stamp is from Bugaboo and I used markers to color her in.  The balloon was cut with a Simon Says balloon die and overlaid the balloon in the stamp.  I dipped that balloon in glue and dragged it through hot pink fine glitter and let it dry completely and then did it again.  That balloon has a lot of texture from the glue and glitter layers. I cut the stamp down and set it onto dark purple cs for framing.  I then wrapped a purple satin ribbon bow around the bottom.
I stamped the sentiment with a Hampton Arts rummber stamp, VersaMark and silver embossing powder.  Then, punched it out with a inch and a half punch from Recollections.  
The designer paper is from Simple Stories.  
All set on a dark purple side fold base. 


  




 Here is the TicTacToe challenge for you to play along:







I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may please:
Seize the Birthday: ATG

QKR Stampede: ATG

Just us Girls: Balloons 

Shopping Our Stash: Dress

Thank you so very much and Thanks for stopping by
Have an amazing day !!


Dawn

3 comments:

Maria said...

What a fun image! I love your sparkly balloon it looks great! Thanks so much or playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

crafty said...

What a cute troll.Thank you for sharing your work with us at QKR Stampede.
Mary

stampwithsandy said...

Anothere cute card, Dawn! I love the bright colors and sparkly balloon. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!