Sunday, April 1, 2018

Bunny Eggs

 
   Hello again
This is my Design Team card for 
The theme this month is 
Spring or Easter.


For my card, I started with a stamp from Bugaboo.  I used colored pencils and markers for the image and I blended Mustard Seed and Squeezed Lemonade for the background.  
I cut the image down and attached it to a pink piece of CS for a frame.  The zig zag  front piece is printed card stock from 
The sentiment is from  Neat and Tangled and stamped in VersaMark and white embossing powder onto dark red card stock and attached with dimensional tape.  I added a couple of clear Nuvo drops into the corner.  

I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may ...
QKR Stampede = ATG
Joe's Scrap Shack = ATG
Sweet Stamping = Tic Tac Toe = Middle down Flower, Sentiment, Cute
Cute Card Thursday = Add a quote
House that Stamps Build = ATG
Little Red Wagon = Hippity Hoppy
Fab and Funky = Easter
Deep Ocean = Easter



I hope you play along with  us at 'Through the Purple Haze' 
Have a great crafting day !!

Dawn

6 comments:

Heather said...

Awww . . . cute! Love that chevron paper; so fun! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built and Jo's Scrap Shack.

Brenda said...

I'm loving this happy bright bunny card, so perfect for our challenge! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Little Red Wagon Challenge!

Christine said...

Love that cute bunny and mix of bright colors and fun patterns! Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack! Blessings,
Christine
DT Member
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

NanaConnie said...

That's just too cute, Dawn! Love the expression on that bunny's face. :-D Thanks so much for playing with us in our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck.
NanaConnie DT

crafty said...

Love the bunny and the eggs. Thank you for joining us for the QKR Stampede challenge. Mary

Cara said...

This is just adorable! Sorry, I'm late visiting you. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'. Cara DT x