Thursday, August 23, 2018

Birthday Snuggles

Hello Everyone ....

Happy Thursday.  We have another fun challenge at Creative Knockout Challenges.
The challenge this week ( #260)  is to use twine in your creation.

For my card, I used an image by Mari Ko Creations.  I used colored pencils and markers on the image.  Before coloring, I masked off the image and stamped clouds with a cloud set by Neat and Tangled with white embossing powder.
I then blended distress in in Tumbled Glass and Broken China.
I mounted the piece onto light blue front panel and then added a small scrap of heart paper by MFT.   I inked faux stitches on the edge with white gel pen
Blue and white bakers twine bowed across the bottom and clear crystal stones dropped about in the sky.
All of this is mounted on a white side fold cs base.

Thank you for stopping by.
Have a wonderful crafting day


Dawn

No comments: