Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Back 2 School

Hello everyone
from the Design Team of
Try Stampin' or Not on Tuesday

This week we have a Tic Tac Toe  challenge for you for you (see below)


For my card, I went with the diagonal run with school/ die cut/ blue.

I started with a digi stamp image from Bugaloo.  I used both colored pencils and markers for this cute little guy. 
I cut the designer paper from Recollections with a fancy border die from Penny Black.
I mounted that onto dark grey cs front.  
I then used blue and grey twine that I fed a larkshead through the holes of the button and pulled it around the front and anchored it in the back and then I rounded the one corner on the top with my punch.
I mounted the front panel onto white cs top fold base.

Here is the Tic Tac Toe graphic so that you can play along.




Have fun playing along. 









I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may please:
Crafty Sentiments - Use a Die or Punch.
Through the Craft Room Door: ATG
Crafting from the Heart: ATG
Color Crazy - ATG
Creative Fingers - ATG
Craft by Design - Encouragement
Sasayki Glitter - Back to School

Thanks for stopping by
Have a great crafting day

Dawn


2 comments:

Beatriz said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing with us over here at Crafty Sentiments designs and best of luck with your entry. Beatriz DT

Cicci said...

So Sweet and Wonderful!! And wonderful design and I Love the colours!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
HUGS Cicci
TTCRD DT
Cicci With the Pen {welcome to visit and follow my blog}
Through The Craft Room Door