Tuesday, January 1, 2019

job


Hey Hey Hey 
It the first challenge in 2019 for 
STINKIN' INKERS

We're off and running and the first challenge is 
IT'S NEW TO ME

New job, baby, wedding, retirement, graduation, etc.
________________

For my card, I used a digi image from Beccy's Place and I used colored pencils on the image.
This sentiment was colored with markers.
I trimmed it down and set it on two pieces of DCWV plaid card stock pieces.  Pale blue ribbon on the edge and then robin egg Neuvo drops for accents.
All placed on a navy blue top fold cs base.
I hope you have fun playing along with us on the challenge.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may:
Through the Craft Room Door: ATG
Always Fun Challenge: Something New
My Time to Craft: New
Crafty Hazelnut: Use patterned paper
Ike's World : Animals

Happy Crafting
Dawn

6 comments:

ike said...

A great card and very cute owl :-) Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Jackie C said...

Perfect for our Challenge! So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @AFC

Sall said...

Gorgeous owl. THank you for participating at Ike's World Challenges

Theresa said...

fun way to congratulate somebody on their new job. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx

Borqna said...

Love your owl and your card is very beautiful! Great idea!
Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges.
Good luck!

Helen said...

Great card - love the layout you've used.

Thanks for joining us at My Time to Craft.

Helen x