Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Birthday Balloon


It's a sketch challenge at 
Try Stamping (or not) on Tuesday.
It's a color theme as well.  
Mint, Navy, and Pink.

For my card, I blended Cracked Pistachio, Blue Print Sketch and Chipped Sapphire distress inks.  I flicked water and droplets of blueprint sketch onto the background and then sprayed it with Heidi Swapp glitter spray.
The front panel is navy cs with a rectangle cut with MFT stacked set.  I then ran it through my machine with a curled embossing folder.
I ran a pink satin ribbon down the center.
The pink balloon is cut with a Simon Say balloon die. The sentiment is Stampolicious and stamped with BluePrint Sketch and clear embossing powder.  I ran a couple of faux stitches with a white gel pen and tied blue and white bakers twin on the neck of the balloon.  Everything was stacked onto a pink cs side fold base.



Here is the sketch so that you can play along with the challenge.





Good luck and thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting

Dawn

No comments: