Friday, May 21, 2021

ForgetMeNots


Forget Me Nots........


Hello .. trying yet another card. I cannot for the life of me remember where or whos digi this is.  I would need to go through all of my files.  It's a pretty bouquet of Forget Me Nots.   I had it printed and in my box of 'to do' stuffs.  Seemed fitting to use them at this time.    I used color pencils in my fav combo of purples, blues and greens.  I trimmed it down and framed it with a blue piece of scrap cs also in my 'to do' stuffs.
I found a scrap of white and used a pair of Fiskar fancy edge scissors that I unearthed from years ago in my cleaning and purging process.  That took me back. 
The background paper is from DCWV in a blue wood grain.  I added gold mylar hearts down the side and gold mylar braid along the bottom from a sticker set I had hidden.  The HB with stamped with black StayzOn.    All of this added to a black cs base which is top folded.  As a final touch, I added a purple bow using embroidery floss.  
Working through the kinks one step at a time.  It feels good to get my fingers inky again actually. 


I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I get them in on time

Color Crazy #20 - ATG with coloring. 
Carlin's Challenge - Flowers and Hearts
PaperFun Day - ATG with Twist of Flowers
Dream Valley - Favorite Colors
Unstoppable Bellas -  This year had def been and adventure ... Use something three times (hearts) 
Craft Rocket Challenge - #81 Favorite color combo
Creative Inspirations - The season of Spring 
Stamping Sensations - Beautiful Blooms

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Crafting

5 comments:

karin said...

Beautiful card Dawn. Love the flowers on it!
Thanks for joining the challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
Karin DT

carla said...

A great card with lovely flowers and cute hearts.
Thank you for joining our challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
Good Luck !
Carla (DT)

Ellen said...

Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen

Donna Walls said...

Sweet card with a gorgeous image and coloring! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday and we hope to see your designs again soon! Donna

Silke said...

So very sweet and lovely! So glad you have shared this with us at Colour Crazy. Please come back again! The best of luck with your entry.