Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Blue BD

Hello Everyone

It's  Monotone Challenge
at 

I hope you have fun playing along.

For my card, I am using BLUE because it's my favorite color ... yum.   I started with pale blue card stock and I stamped the sentiment with clear embossing powder to pull the same hue through.  The stamp is from Simon Says.   The paper is from Recollections and the flowers are from Penny Black.  I ran faux stitching with the same color marker and mounted it all on the same color pale blue CS base.

I hope you have fun playing along in the challenge.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may:

As You Like It:  Fav Flowers and why? Daisies are just friendly and happy.
Simon Says - Blue
Craft Rocket Challenge - ATG
Simon Says - use a die
Creative Fingers - ATG

I wish you all the best of luck.

Happy Crafting
Dawn 

No comments: