Friday, October 4, 2019

Pumpkin Stack




Hello --It's an 
ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE
at Brown Sugar Challenge

our sponsor this month is 


For my card, I am using the image, Stacked Pumpkins.  I used markers and a water brush on the pumpkins.  For the card front, I blended Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Fired Brick, Dusty Concord, Shaded Lilac, Wilted Violet, Faded Jeans and Soot across the front.
Out of black card stock I cut using Lawn Fawn: the fence, using Penny Black: the tree and using MFTs: the stitched flag.  The sentiment was stamped in white embossing powder and a holiday stamp by Avery Elle.  The leaves were cut with a Spellbinders die 'foliage' out of scrap blended with Mustard Seed, Crushed Olive and Peeled Paint.  All set on a black cs front and then again on a black cs side fold base.  Spooooooky.

I hope you have fun playing along with this month's challenge, remember, it's anything goes.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Crafting
Dawn

No comments: