Thursday, November 7, 2019

Fall Anniversary


Hello Everyone

It's  an Autumn Challenge
at 

I hope you have fun playing along.


For my card, I blended Mowed Lawn, Crushed Olive, Fossilized Amber, Wild Honey, Carved Pumpkin distress inks. 
I then used a Simon Says stencil 'Tumbling Leaves' and clear embossing powder.  I then blended Oxide Inks in Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade and Peeled Paint.  I trimmed it down with wavy stitched die from MFTs.  The sentiment was blended with Spiced Marigold and Fossilized Amber oxide ink.  The cream frame was cut with the same die set from MFTs.  Paper flowers from Recollections. All set on a top fold kraft cs base.  
I hope you have fun playing along.  

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate the visit.

Happy Crafting.

Dawn.

.

2 comments:

grace said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.