Sunday, March 12, 2017

Eat Drink

 




                  This was something I've had forever and never used - two fold.  One is the cartridge and Two is this embossing powder.
The cut is completely from the cartridge 'holiday cards'  The embossing powder I stumbled on this morning from my stash where I thought it was white snow ... but turned out to be iridescent  - which must have been in there so long I had no idea I had it and was shocked to see the beautiful butterfly I embossed this morning on black card stock (where I thought it was going to be white).
So I cut this on green card stock and decided that it needed a bit more to it and added the iridescent to it.  I punched a small clover and topped that with glossy accents.
Who'd a thunk??





I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may ......

Fantabulous Cricut = St. Patrick's Day
Bitten By the Bug 2 = Lucky
Creative Knockout = Lots of Green
Through The Purple Haze = ATG

Thank you for looking and stopping by.




Dawn

7 comments:

moknowsall said...

Yes - that is what the holiday is all about - eating corned beef, drinking green beer and enjoying company. Love your card, like how you added additional bling by adding the sparkle. Thanks for entering our Bitten By the Bug2 challenge, hope your day is lucky!

Maureen
moknowsallcrafts.blogspsot.com

Caroline said...

Great job on your St Patricks Day card. I love all the special touches on your card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Cynthia said...

I love it when I discover forgotten treasures in my stash too! The embossing powder is the perfect touch to this cute card! Thanks for joining us at FCCB Challenge this week and Happy St. Patrick's Day!
~Cynthia

scrapqueen141 said...

Love this card, love the sentiment! Thank you for joining us at FCCB! Blessings, Jamie

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is such a cute Cricut cut! I love the way you used the embossing powder. Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

Dorlene Durham said...

Oh my goodness! I love this card. And what a treasure to use something you forgot you had. Thanks for joining the FCCB challenge this week. Dorlene DT

Laurie Levorson said...

I love this cut and adding the embossing powder really sets it apart! Thanks for sharing at Bitten by the Bug 2!