Friday, March 17, 2017

Spring Window



 

    This card is centered around a stamp from Beccy's Place.   Great goods there !!   I used both colored pencils and markers on the image.  I thought the pencil worked best for the bricks.
I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning to put it all together.
I have black cs that I ran through my cuttlebug with a swirl embossing folder.  The sentiment tag on mint cs was stamped with black StazOn and the stamp is from Inkadinkado.  I used wide mint green washi tape down the side and set all the squares off sides for the sketch.  Final touch were some white paper flowers.









I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may:
Outlawz Challenge: Progressive
Beccy's Place Challenge
Crafty Catz = ATG with a touch of pink
Creative Friday = Flowers
Fussy and Fancy = Springtime

   


Tuesday Morning Sketches #394

8 comments:

Beccy said...

You've done a wonderful job colouring the image Dawn, I particularly like the way you've coloured the brick work. I also like the mix of different card stock in the background. The little flowers are a pretty addition too. Great take on the sketch, I like your interpretation.
Cheers,
Beccy

Janette said...

A really lovely card....
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week...x

Debbie said...

Beautiful card! I love your image!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Nathalie said...

Very cute card!! Thank for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
Nathalie DT

Jules said...

Very nice card and coloured image
Thank you for sharing with Fussy and Fancy
Best wishes
Jules xx

Melissa Craig said...

Lovely card! I really like the window. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Stempelomi said...

A really lovely card!Thanks for joining us at creative friday! Hugs,Beate

kuya said...

Gorgeous card, very spring and serene :o)

Thanks for joining us at Creative Friday this week!

Regards,
Heike