Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Be Happy ...


This is my design team card for Try Stamping (or Not) on Tuesday.  The theme is summer splendor and the sketch is down below.

                  I started with a small piece of card stock and smudged Spiced Marmalade, Broken China, Wilted Violet and Peeled Paint.  Once that was dry I stamped the sentiment with black StazOn.   Cut that down to match the sketch. 

                 Using pink, purple and teal card stock I formed the sketch.  I ran the pink flag through the cuttlebug with a swiss dot folder.
                       I cut a piece of designer paper from Recollections in orange and white for the background and adhered the entire piece with dimensional tape onto a darker pink cs top fold base.
                   A few violet sequins bling here and there to give it a bit of shine.

BaDaBing.

Here is the sketch for the week.











Good golly it's good to be back having fun.
Thanks for peeking ...
Have a great week !!


Dawn

1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Such a pretty card!!!