Monday, June 5, 2017

Pawsome

   





      I was working with a sketch for this card ... the sketch is from  the House that Stamps Built.
Using bone cs I stamped the puppy and used color pencils.  I cut the ovals with stacking dies.  The printed paper is from Recollections.  The stamp set is from Simon Says Stamps.  The brads are actually from an ordinary hole punch where I punched a bunch/stacked them/ glue them and then used Glossy Accents on top to dome them and give them shine.







Here is the sketch ...










I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may:

The House that Stamps Built - Sketch
Through the Purple Haze = Animals
Shopping Our Stash = Your sweet
Simon Says Wednesday = ATG




Thank you so very much for peeking.  I feels so good to be back at it again.
Have a great day !!


Dawn

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Your card is pawsome! So glad you shared it with us! Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built!

Mimi said...

Very cute card, and a great way to use patterned paper! I also am impressed with your "brad" technique! Thanks for sharing at Shopping Our Stash this week.

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Such a sweet image and sentiment! Great design!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Heather said...

This is so adorable! I love that sweet little puppy!! And those "brads" are awesome!! what a great way to make any color/pattern you want! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.