Friday, May 4, 2018

Kittah hugs

Hello from the design team 






Give a Crafter a Cookie
The theme this round is




 Fairies





and our sponsor this round is



 For the image I used water color and blended to brown.  For the wings, they are totally a wink of stella and no color.  I trimmed the image and set it on a soft green paint chip from the hardware store. I tied the soft green satin ribbon around this piece.  I then trimmed down the tag behind that from kraft cs and stamped with black StazOn using a stamp set by Stampalicious.  The patterned paper is from Recollections. All set on top of a top fold soft blue cs base.
I dropped some robin egg blue neuvo drops across the top of the kraft cs.
I love the glistening wings with the wink of stella. 

I wish you all the best of luck if you're playing along and I can't wait to see your creations.

Have a great crafting day.

Dawn

No comments: