Thursday, May 3, 2018

Mommie

   Hello again
This is my Design Team card for 
The theme this month is 
Lace and Pearls/Mom's Day

For my card, I started with a pink tag with a precut heart in the corner. I first layer on the tag, I used a flower stencil and Picked Raspberry distressed ink.  The next layer was another stencil, rising bubbles and gold Heidi glaze.  I used a piece of scrap white and a printed 'mom' with scroll work on either side.  I cut that down and then used a water brush and painted Spun Sugar, Abandoned Coral and Picked Raspberry over it and attached it to the tag.  I then edged the tag with Picked Raspberry ink.  I set that aside to dry.
For the front panel, I cut a piece of pink and white dotted card stock and edged that with a scallop punch from Martha Stewart.  I then grabbed a piece of cream card stock and punched a all around punch from martha stewart and edged that with Antique Linen.  I added that to the pink and white polka dot front.  I wrapped all of that with a cream lace ribbon. 
Out of brown cs I cut the scrip Yay  a couple of times and stacked them together and added a wink of stella to shine it up.  
Now to put them all together.  I used a side fold pink base and edged that with Picked Raspberry.  Next attached the dotted front with the scallop edge.  Now the tag: I added a pink satin ribbon to the hole punch and then attached the tag on an angle.  I then attached the Yay to the bottom.  
Time to bling:  I added pink Nuvo drops into the heart, scattered paper flowers from Recollections and more cream Nuvo drops on the top and bottom edge. 

I hope you give the challenge a try and play along with us at Through the Purple Haze.
Have a great crafting day.


Dawn 

No comments: