Thursday, March 7, 2019

Super Hero


Hello Everyone, It's time for another challenge at

The theme this round is to use dies.

Our sponsor is 



For my card, I started with a white cs front and squished distress and oxide ink in Brick Red, Chipped Sapphire, Barn Door, Stormy Sky and Candied Apple and had that framed with blue cs front.
The image, Blunder Woman, was colored in marker, pencil and glitter gel pen. I cut my superhero out with a double stitched die from MFT.  The PARTY was cut with a die from MFT out of dark red cs and then topped with Wink of Stella. The sentiment was brushed with the same distress/oxide inks as the background and framed with blue cs.
All mounted onto the same dark red cs as the party cut on a side fold base.

I hope you have fun playing along with this challenge and I wish you all the best of luck.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may please:
Addicted to Stamps - ATG
Color Crazy - ATG
Crafty Sentiments - ATG
Crafting from the Heart - ATG
Always Fun Challenge - Inspired by a Movie ... Wonderwoman
Polkadoodles - ATG
Lemon Shortbread - ATG
Seize the Birthday - Make me laugh

Happy Crafting

Dawn

4 comments:

Monica C. said...

Fun card! Great inked background.
Hugs Monica

Barbara said...

Boy, I would not want to mess with this superhero! Thanks for sharing with use at SEize the Birthday!
Barbara DT member

Kim Heggins said...

Love your sweet card...what a fabulous superhero! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM!

Jackie C said...

Super fun! Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy. Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx