Thursday, March 21, 2019

The Cat's Meow


Hello - its time for a challenge at

The theme for this round would be
BORDERS

our sponsor for this challenge is 



For my card, I'm using 'the cats meow'  and I blended colored pencils on the image.  I then wanted to use a Martha Stewart border punch on the white cs but totally blew that by not centering correctly (it's been a while)  so I trimmed it down and then had to literally cut a frame using MFT stacked rectangles in rose gold cs.  I dropped the gold frame over the image and then trimmed any white that was showing.  I then went back to my Martha Stewart border punch and punched rose pink cs to frame the frame LOL then onto a black cs front panel.   The flowers are paper from Recollections and the leaves were cut using a Spellbinders die with of course green cs.   That was more work then it had to be.  I put some crystal stones scattered and a couple of cream neuvo drops as well.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may:
Dragon Fly Dreams - For a Special Female
Unicorn Challenge - Spring
Through the Craft Room Door - ATG
Crafting from the Heart -Just for Fun
Always for Fun - Dogs or Cats
Shopping Our Stash - Celebrating Friends
Color Crazy - ATG


Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you have fun playing along with the challenge and I wish you the best of luck as well.

Happy Crafting

Dawn



.

6 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Oh my goodness this is adorable, of course you had me at "kitty" Super card, thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for celebrating froendship.

Lisa Lynn said...

This is gorgeous. Love the border and the gold is so elegant. Have a great weekend.

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
DT Anneke

Chana Malkah said...

Very sweet and so well composed! I adore the image and you have certainly given it a fabulous presentation. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, DT

Lisa J said...

This is such a sweet card. Thanks for playing along with us this month at Dragonfly Dreams. Lisa DT

Dawn Frost said...

Your card is just purrrfect, lol! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn guest DT