Thursday, May 16, 2019

New Grad


It's time for another challenge at
IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE

Our theme for this round is
Graduation

For my Card, I am using an image by Bugaboo.  I used colored pencils on the image and then used a MFT double stitched oval die to cut her out.  One a white piece of cs I stamped flowers by Fiskars with white embossing powder and I used water colors to fill in the petals and leaves.  I blended Victorian Velvet in the background and edge.  I cut a piece of scrap black and white striped paper to run across the center.
All set on a side fold pink cs base.

I hope you have fun playing along in the challenge
I wish you the best of luck

I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may:
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog - ATG
Sasayaki Glitter - Congrats
Happy Craft Challenge - ATG
Crafting with Attitude - ATG
Addicted to Stamps - Flowers
Crafters Castle - ATG
Simply Create Too - ATG
Dragonfly Dreams - ATG


Thanks for stopping by

Happy Crafting
Dawn

5 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

So lovely Dawn! I love the pinks you've used and the wonderful white edged flowers. Such a cute graduation image! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Penny's.
Linda

Chrissy said...

So cute and pretty.. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Addicted to Stamps..

Luv CHRISSYxx

The Craft Princess said...

Super sweet!!! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Hugs... Janie
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Maud's Creations said...

Love your super cute graduation card, the colours are perfect. Well designed. Thanks for joining in on the Anything goes Challenge at the Happy Craft Challenge Community

Audrey said...

Your card is so cute! Thanks for playing with us at Simply create too and good luck