Tuesday, May 7, 2019

tied up


It's a new challenge at 
Stinkin' Inkers

the theme this month is 'TIED UP' and you are to use twine, ribbon or string.

For my card, I started with brown cs and I ran it through with a Darice folder with a 'gears' folder.  I then rubbed some green and yellow oxide inks over to bring out the embossing.
I cut that piece on a diagonal and backed it with a colorful plaid piece of scrap from DCWV.
I then punched holes down the edge of both sides of the cut and laced some brown and white bakers twine and tied it in a bow on top.
The sentiment was stamped with a rubber set ftom Hampton Arts and I used clear embossing powder over the sentiment to set it give it just a wee bit of texture.   I cut the sentiment with a stacked stitched oval set and raised it with dimensional tape.
I added a couple of drops of neuvo in cream and then set the whole piece on a side fold kraft cs base.

I hope you have fun playing along with the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Crafting

Dawn

No comments: