Thursday, September 5, 2019

Birthday Balloon


Hello 
has another challenge
and it's their 5th Anniversary 
the cookie inspiration is 



My card for this challenge, I started with paper from Recollections.  I used the large balloon die from the ballon set by Simon Says Stamp.  I stamped the birthday sentiment with a stamp from MFTs in Walnut Stain Distressed ink. The streamer pennants are stamped with a small set from Hampton Arts and stamped with Concord Oxide Ink.   This was all put onto yellow card stock front panel where I ran faux stitching with a pink glitter gel pen and added to a side fold pink cs base.  I added the bakers'
 twine and scattered sequins all over for the festivities.
I hope you have fun playing along with this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Crafting
Dawn

.

No comments: