Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Owl Tweets


Hello ... it's time for a new challenge at

Stinkin' Inkers
The theme for this month is a fancy fold card.

When I started this project, I was originally going with a Z fold with butterflies in blue and lavender.  My Muse had other plans and it changed totally.
The papers are all from a Recollections mini pad called Paddywack.  I started with an olive green base and it just went crazy from there. The owl stamps and dies are a set from MFTs. The scalloped half-circle is from Sizzix. The sentiment on the front is stamped with gold embossing powder.  The clear gemstones are from Lucy's Cards.  The paper flowers are from Recollections.

The inside of the card uses the same paper set from Recollections and the same stamp/die set from MFTs. I edged the sentiment tweets with coordinating distress inks.

I hope you have fun playing along this month.  I like playing with different folds.





Thanks for stopping by.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may:
Simon Says  - Something Clear ... Clear rhinstones
Through the Craftroom Door - ATG
Get Creative - ATG
Dragonfly Dreams - Birthdays
Stamping Sensations - ATG with flowers
Simon Says - Stamp it. 

Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

brenda said...

It's a really pretty creation with the cute Owl and it's lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations, but our theme is Flowers, our blog post explains the requirements.

B x

Elizabeth Hart said...

What a fun and delightful card and I love the matching owl paper! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x