Thursday, June 14, 2018

Calla lilies


Hello everyone from the design team
Today's cookie is



Our sponsor for this fortnight is


For my card, I started with the Fred She Said image on white cs and used color pencils on the flowers.  The sentiment is from FRED, SHE SAID as well.
I cut down the image and then used a fancy edge by PennyBlack.  I cut a pale yellow just slightly bigger to frame it and used the same edge die to get the curves.
I then cut a front panel out of darker yellow cs and ran that through my machine with an embossing folder by We Are Memory Keepers, basket weave.
All of that was set on top of a top fold card base out of the same shade of yellow cs.
I hope you enjoy playing along and I wish you all the best of luck.
Have a great day and happy crafting.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may:
Water Cooler Challenge: Occasions
Simon Says: Frame it
Pause, Dream, Enjoy: ATG
Addicted to Stamps: ATG
Crafting from the Heart: ATG


Thank you for the recognition !! 















Thanks for stopping by

Dawn

4 comments:

Evelyn said...

Looks like freshly-cut flowers in a basket! So beautiful, and perfect for a summer wedding.

Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Lin said...

What a lovely card, Dawn, this flower is suitable for so many occasions. I love the yellow! Thank you for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Marsha Reed said...

Beautiful calla lilies, Dawn! Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Marsha DT

K M Meena Herale said...

Lovely card. Thank you for playing at Addicted To Stamps and More Challenge. Hope to see you next time.
Hugs xx
DT Meena Herale