Friday, June 1, 2018

Super Star Shake


 Hello everyone,

This is my Design Team card for the monthly
 Technique Challenge at 

Try Stampin' (or not) on Tuesday.


The challenge technique this month would be SHAKER Cards.


For my card, I started with lime green card stock that I ran faux stitching with a black sharpie and I cut the stitched star die with a die by My Favorite Things.  The other stars are all left overs from other cuts that I had in my stash.  I covered the stars with both glossy accents and wink of stella.  Behind the cut star is a piece of black glitter paper by DCW.  The star was filled with purple silver and teal sequins and cut crystal nuggets. The sentiment on bright yellow cs and raised with dimensional tape and cut on an angle.
All mounted on a black cs top fold base. 
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with in this technique challenge.
Thanks for stopping by 


Dawn


1 comment:

Rosmarie said...

Fabulous card with amazing colors!
Rosi x