Friday, June 1, 2018

Whooooooo




This is my design team contribution for
The Theme is 'Anything that Flies'

The digi stamp is 'Hootie'
 from Pattie's Creations.


For this card, I started with a piece of white card stock and blended Antique Linen, Tumbled Glass and Shaded lilac and set that to the side 
The stamp was colored with both colored pencils and markers and then I fussy cut the whole image out very carefully.
The quote bubble and flag were cut with a die and then edged with Antique Linen to tie them together.  
Next I grabbed a piece of grey card stock and cut that for the front panel.  I then used my score board to emboss some lines across the the panel and changed up the width of the lines to make them random.  
I set the blended piece and then the owl onto of that ... then the flag and bubble were set using dimensional tape to raise them up.  Some cream Nuvo drops on the flag and around the card.


I hope you play with us and I can't wait to see what you come up with.



Have a great crafting day.



Dawn

1 comment:

Pattie G said...

Your card is so cute! Thanks for being on our Design Team at Pattie's Creations.

Pattie