Friday, December 28, 2018

Cinderella



Hello everyone ... here's to another challenge at Creative Knockouts 

The theme is Anything Goes ... so let's go and get crafty.

The sponsor for this challenge is StarStampz and the image that I have used on this challenge is
Cinderella.
I used colored pencils and gel pens on the image.  The picture doesn't give you the sparkle of her bodice and headband and the tops of the castle.  It was cut with a oval stitched die by My Favorite Things.  The dotted paper is by DCWV and was cut with a fancy edge die by Penny Black.

The sentiment is by Happy Little Stampers stamped with Walnut Stain distressed ink and then I added paper flowers and crystal drops.

I hope you have fun playing along.


Here's to the final post until 2019.  




Happy Crafting
See you in 2019!

Dawn

No comments: