Saturday, December 1, 2018

Unicorn Christmas





Hello Everyone
A new month and a new challenge here at
and ANYTHING GOES! 
Our sponsor this month is one of my favorites




For my card, I am using Santa Baby Unicorn and I used both colored pencils and markers on the image.  I masked off the bottom and blended cracked pistachio, wilted lavender and spun sugar distress inks.  I mounted that onto a piece of pink and white striped paper from DCWV that was in my scrap box.  I then put that onto a piece of pink and pink dotted glitter paper that was in my scrap as well.  I have no idea what pad that is from it's been in there so long. 
All of this was added onto a hot pink side fold cs base. 
I added white puff onto the hat and ball. 

I hope you have fun playing along with us and I wish you the best of luck in the challenge. 

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Crafting


Dawn 

1 comment:

Andree said...

A super card Dawn. The background layers and cute unicorn image are wonderful xx