Thursday, December 6, 2018

Vintage Christmas



Hello Everyone
Welcome to another fun challenge at
the theme this month 
Christmas
Shabby Chic/Vintage


For my card, I started with the image where I layered the picture and the text.  I colored it with markers.  I cut the frame in red cs and then in white cs where I used a Martha Steward dotted scallop edge punch.  The paper is from Recollections that I bought last year post holiday on an amazing sale and the pad has just been waiting patiently to be pulled from the shelf.  I wrapped red dotted ribbon around the front panel and then mounted everything onto a green top fold cs base.  I dropped some assorted sized red sequins in the corners and then dropped some silver Stickles into the centers.
I hope you have fun playing with us this month.

Thanks for stopping by
Dawn

No comments: