Saturday, January 25, 2014

First Jump

So ... as we all have to jump in sooner or later ... here is my jump.  Just using what I happen to have out too.  Just stuff that was in my scrap box and on my desk.  I took a piece of Recollections's Black and White and dredged it through some Distress Inks.  Broken China, Peeled Paint and Wild Honey.  I anchored that onto some textured card stock I believe is Recollections in olive green.  I then used the soft brown Offray ribbon and stamped in gun metal embossing powder.  I also used my Fiskars scalloped edge.
Whew.
 I feel like I just joined a crafters anonymous group and made my introduction. 'Hello, my name is Dawn and I'm a craftaholic.  I suffer from Procraftinating which is working on craft projects when you should be cleaning house, doing laundry or making dinner.
Here is a card for Chromatic Craze using these colors. 

Thank you bunches and I hope I did this right ... eeeeek.  

2 comments:

Laura B said...

Your card is beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at Chromatic Craze!:)

Tamie said...

Beautiful creation! I love the your papers and the embossing! Thank you for joining us at Chromatic Craze.

Tamie GDT