Sunday, January 31, 2016

Butterflies fly

Hello,
Today I did a wee bit of water coloring.   I started with a butterfly stamp.  I first used my Stazon, but it appeared to be too dry so I switched to my Memento Black with hopes that it wouldn't run. 
I let it dry really well before I started to paint.  After the colors were dry, I topped it with Fantastx Ink in Champagne Mist.  I just love this stuff and when I pull it out ... I just want to play more.  
I makes it really really shine like you rubbed it with pearl powder.

Going with the colors of the challenge, I added this to hot pink and yellow card stock.  A bit of hot pink ribbon and a sentiment stamped with white embossing powder.

I added the sequins and then filled them with clear glitter stickles for fun.
 I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may .....
My Favorite Things:  Color Combination
Through the Purple Haze:  Wings
Just Us Girls: Tic Tac Toe = Ribbon/Stamp/Sequins

3 comments:

Nancy said...

What a gorgeous butterfly, which morphed into a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us for Wild Card Week at Just Us Girls!

Ina G said...

So much colour on your butterfly and finished beautifully. Nice touch with the bling. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls this week.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card. Lovely colours too. Thanks for joining us at TTPH this time. Hope to see you again next time. Good luck.
hugs
Dawn DT
http://cherrytreestudio.blogspot.co.uk