Sunday, April 10, 2016

Happy Anniversary



               This card is for my nephew and his wife. They will be celebrating their third anniversary this spring.  Starting with white card stock I cut the heart with Spellbinders heart die.  I placed a piece of printed acetate from Recollections over the opening.    I cut the number three using my 'Jasmine' cartridge on my  Cricut three times to stack them.   I filled the area in the heart with green and iridescent sequins.  I closed the shaker with more white card stock.  I stamped the sentiment with hickory smoke distressed ink.   I added the green ribbon for the color of their wedding and then added some Studio G gems for some bling.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:







Card Concept = anniversary challenge - CAS.







Creative Card Crew = use a die Cut
Creative Fingers = anything goes
One Crazy Stamper = anything goes
Stamplorations = use the color green


Thank you very much
Stay warm everyone.

7 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

Julie Gearinger said...

This is so pretty and I am sure that your nephew and his wife will be thrilled!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept :-)

Michele K. Henderson said...

Beautiful card! I just LOVE shakers too! I love how delicate and feminine it feels! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Card Concept!
Take care!
Michele

Lilian said...

Love this card! Great idea using a printed acetate!
Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept! Hope to see you soon!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Donna Rudy said...

A very pretty anniversary card and I love the shaker you made. Thank you for playing along in our challenge at One Crazy Stamper.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wow! What a cool shaker card! I love the green in there! Thanks for joining us at STAMP-lorations CAS Challenge!
- Lisa

Linda said...

Lovely shaker card. Thanks for playing along with the STAMPlorations challenge xx