Friday, May 4, 2018

Daffodils



Hello Everyone, this is my design team contribution for
The Theme this month is "FLOWERS'

The digi stamp is "Daffodils Circle Scroll"
 from Pattie's Creations.

For this card ... this is pretty much a single layer. I cut a large circle to use as a mask and then I blended distressed inks all around the scroll in Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Dried Marigold and Carved Pumpkin directly onto the image.  The flower petals of the daffodil I used markers and then hit them with a Wink of Stella. 
I added the peach, orange and white gross-gran ribbon across the bottom and then some gold and orange sequins in the corners and a couple of orange Nuvo drops



Thank you so very much for stopping by.  I do hope you'll play with us at Pattie's Creations.  Let's see your beautiful flowers for the month of May. 

Happy Crafting 

Dawn

No comments: