Friday, August 10, 2018

its your day

 



For this card, I started with my (favorite) last piece of card stock by DCWV.  I just love the tones of lavender.  I'm really sad that it's my last piece too.   I'll have to put the pad on my Christmas list.  The sentiment was inked with spun sugar and abandoned coral. I then framed it with lavender and salmon cs scraps.  Mounted on a dark lavender side fold base.  Adorned with so many pink, salmon and pale yellow flowers across the bottom.





I would like to add this card to the following challenge please.
Cards for Gals: Sketch
Crafty Hazelnut: Use Patterned paper
Pixie's Challenge: Use Snippits #332
Outlawz: Color challenge
House of Cards: Use patterned paper
Carlin's Challenge:ATG
QKR Stampede: QKR

Thank you for stopping by.
Have an amazing crafting day


Dawn

8 comments:

carla said...

Your card looks great.
Thank you for joining us at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs challenge.
Good Luck !
Carla (DT)

Lise Mariann said...

A very cute card. Thanks for joining us in this week's challenge.

X Lise Mariann, DT Cardz 4 Galz

Wendy R. said...

Hi there Dawn, Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz! Your card is beautiful, I love your colour scheme xx

foleysfriend said...

Love the tone-on-tone paper. I find it easier to use than large image, multi-colored patterned paper. You've done a lovely job of putting your card together. Thanks for joining us at House of Cards.

sue n.

Di said...

Really pretty card Dawn! I hate to use that last sheet in a favourite pad as well! As you say, the shades of lilac are gorgeous!

Hugs

Di xx

NanaConnie said...

This is so lovely, Dawn, and the flower embellies are fantastic! Great colors. I know what you mean about using the last piece of a favorite paper. Painful. :-D It's so great to see you playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

crafty said...

pretty card. Thank you for joining us at QKR Stampede this week.
Mary

Julie said...

Very pretty
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Pattern Paper Challenge
Julie T