Thursday, February 21, 2019

Baby Rattles


 It's time for another cookie challenge at 
If you Give a Crafter a Cookie. 

The cookie for this challenge is 


For my card, I started with pale lavender cs front that I ran through with a swiss dot folder from Cuttlebug.  The four rattles were cut out of pastel cs and my Cricut using the Cricut Sampler cartridge.  I outlined each rattle with glitter gel pens coordinating the colors with the rattle.  The sentiment was cut into a flag and attached with dimension squares.  All was added to dark purple top fold cs base.
I hope you have fun playing along with this cookie challenge.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may:
Lemon Shortbread - ATG
Through the Craft Room Door - ATG
Crafting from the Heart - ATG
QKR Stampede - ATG
Jo's Scrap Shack - ATG
Creative Fingers - ATG
Crafty Friends - ATG


Thanks for stopping by

Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘anything goes’ challenge with your lovely baby card…
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Christine said...

What a wonderful card! I love the die cuts, and the sketched stitches look great!
Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack!
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

Cicci said...

So wonderful baby card!! Love this and the colors is perfect!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
HUGS Cicci
TTCRD DT

Cicci With the Pen {My Blog}