Thursday, October 3, 2019

Thinking of Fall





Hello, we have another challenge on the run at
If YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE

The inspiration cookies for this round are:
 

For my card, I started with a stamp and die set from Simon Says  - Ornate Leaves.   I stamped them in Crushed Olive, Salty Ocean and Carved Pumpkin.  I then added clear embossing powder to give them a bit of texture and shine.  The Y-O-U was cut multiple times out of kraft and stacked and then topped with embossing ink and clear embossing powder for a cool look like leather.  I stacked up all my leaves on a piece of texture green wood-grain paper from DCWV and added the sentiment and bakers twine along with a couple of acrylic gem stones.  All on top of a top fold kraft cs base.

I hope you have fun playing along with this cookie challenge.

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Crafting

Dawn

.

No comments: