Sunday, June 27, 2021

Flamingo Kisses


      Another card for today.   This is a flamingo cutie.  I am hitting my stash hard today and pulling out items I haven't used in a long time.  I'm starting with a white cs base. I used a printed paper from a Recollections pad in pink.  The flamingos are by LePetite Market.  I used my Ohuhu markers to color them.  I die cut the flamings with a MFT stitched stacked oval set.  I stamped the heart with MFT Heart Art stamp with Picked Raspberry Oxide Ink and then used clear embossing powder over that to give it shine.  I used the corresponding die set by MFT - Heart Trio to cut.  I used the extra hearts to stack it a bit and lift it up off the card along with dimension tape.  I used another stack of rectangles by MFT to cut the piece behind the flamingos.   The sentiment was stamped in the corner of the paper with black soot distress ink and embossing powder with a stamp by Simon Says Stamp - just miss you set.  I stacked everything up on a white cs base.  Added sequins and neuvo drops in bubblegum pink.  


I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may. 


Animal Friends - Flamingo
Daisy Chain - Cute Animal
Outlaw Fri - Thinking of You
Color Crazy - #25 ATG
Sweet Stamping - I Spy a "B" - Bird
AUD - ATG
Crafty Hazlenut - Use printed paper
Clever Dexter - Fav Technique - using clear embossing powder on my stamped items to raise them a bit off of the paper and to give it shine. 


Thanks for stopping by 
wishing you an amazing day ...
Keep  it crafting 


Dawn

5 comments:

Roberta Cercato said...

Hello!
Thanks for taking part in the Clever Dexter Challenge!
I really like your project.
Good luck and hope to see you again soon! DT Roberta

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

fabulous flamingo card and a lovely sentiment too. I've been trying to use some of the stamps that I haven't used in a while too. I think you just forget what you have sometimes.Thanks for taking part in our challenge at Daisy Chains, happy crafting, Michelle DT x

MarjBanzalesDesigns said...

Lovely flamingos. Thank you for joining us at Clever Dexter Challenge. I wish you good luck and we hope to see you again next month! - DT Marj

Heike said...

Eine wundervolle Karte. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

LG Heike

Vic said...

Cute card, Dawn! Your layout is great and all elements work together lovely.
Thanks for sharing your creativity with us this challenge. at The Colour Crazy Challenge! Vic - DT x