Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Hugs ......



  This my design team card for Try Stampin' (or not) on Tuesday.
The sketch for this week is below and the theme is 'embossing'
       For this card I ran white cs through my cuttlebug with the Swiss Dot folder.  On a piece of white cs, I blended Wilted Violet, Abandoned Coral and Mermaid Lagoon distress inks and then blended Wilted Violet, Broken China and Peeled Paint Oxide inks over top.  I used Simon Says butterfly dies to cut the background butterfly and then the scrolled butterfly was cut from silver card stock.
        I had a piece of pink and white grosgrain ribbon and attached that to the white swissdot cs. I attached the butterflies just in the body center so that it will lift off of the card.
Then sentiment was cut from a piece of scrap pink cs using the Simon Says 'Big Hugs' die.
   All of this attached to a dark pink top fold cs base.




Here is the sketch of the week ...





I hope you have fun playing along ....









Thanks for stopping by

Have a great day.

No comments: