Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Luau


  This is my design team card for
  Try Stampin' (or not) on Tuesday.
The sketch for the week is below and the theme is
  "Dog Days of Summer".

I went for a Luau Theme and continuing with my summer challenge of NOT using anything new ... it all must  come from my scrap bin ... because ... it is just out of control.
I grabbed card stock in blues from the box.  I cut the surf board and 'luau' with my cricut and the 'LUAU' cartridge.  I had a piece of orange pansies from the box as well.
I cut those in the shape of the sketch.  I grabbed a piece of darker blue and edged that with a scalloped edge punch by fiskars and topped with a piece of washi tape that seemed to all coordinate together.
All attached and glued onto baby blue cs top fold base.
A bit of sequins here and there and voila.





Here is the sketch for the week.













Have fun playing along with us ... looking forward to see what you come up with.

Have a great day ... and thanks for stopping by.

Dawn

No comments: