Tuesday, March 6, 2018

March Washi



This is my Design Team Card for the month of March with 
Stinkin Inkers. 

And the theme this month is

Break out your washi tape and have fun.

This card starts with grey card stock.  I ran peach and teal washi tape on the diagonal.
Using a Spellbinders heart die set.  I cut both that back and scrolled top out of the same grey card stock.   On the base of the full heart I matched up the teal washi tape and then anchored the scrolled heart on top of that.
I stamped the 'hello' with VersaMark and silver embossing powder.
I anchored the heart to match the diagonal of the washi and used dimensional tape to lift it off of the base.   I went over the scroll work with wink of stella.
All of this was anchored onto a teal cs top fold card base.



I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may please:
Crafting from the heart: ATG
Crafting Sentiments: ATG
Through the Craftroom Door: ATG
The Alphabet Challenge = Y = Your choice


Thanks for stopping and visiting.  Looking forward to your adds to this challenge.


Have a great day !!
Dawn


1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

The washi tape really adds a great pop of color to the grey background. The silver embossing adds a great kick of shine too.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Anything Goes challenge.