Thursday, September 6, 2018

Boo


HELLO EVERYONE
IT'S ANNIVERSARY TIME AT
IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE
WHAT FUN!

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?
TONS AND TONS OF 
CHANCES TO WIN
THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR 
AMAZING SPONSORS!! 

For my design team card I went with the 'CUTTING CAFE' 
and a couple of fun cards for Halloween. The card cuts were all cut with my Cricut (card backs, background and Boo) and the monster die cuts with my Cuttlebug.
Using orange, black and lime green card stock, I cut the bases.  I then grabbed a couple of designer sheets from a Halloween pad that I got after season  last year (incredible sale) by Recollections  that I've been chomping at the bit to use.  On the top layers of BOO I had faux stitched one with a white gel pen and the other I spritzed with Tsukineko Sparkle Shimmer Mist in gold
I stamped, colored and cut the monsters from Lawn Fawn and attached them with dimensional squares to each card and they are as cute as can be.
Here are the cards individually ....


You'd be crazy not to join in on the fun !! Crab your goodies and get busy !!
What a perfect time to grab this ...





Wishing you all the best of luck.







I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may please:

Crafty Hazelnut Challenge: Use Patterned Paper
Stamping Sensations: Something with a "B"  Boo
Fantabulous Cricut: Autumn
Addicted to Stamps: Holiday
Cute Card Thursday: ATG
Simon Says: Use a Stamp

Happy Happy Crafting !!



Dawn

7 comments:

Gina said...

Oh I do love me some "Halloween" :D *Only yesterday I got hold of some "skeleton" tissue paper*. Adore these "Bootiful" cards :D Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut's PPC XXX

brenda said...

SUch fun Halloween creation, many thanks for joinin in with our 'I Spy' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

pinky said...

Very cute and so much fun! Love them. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

scrapqueen141 said...

Love shape cards, yours is so cute! Thank you for joining us at FCCB! Blessings, Jamie DT

Monika Reeck said...

Ooh cute cute cute Dawn
ask me which one I like more
both!!
they are cue
I love this monster stamp too
but never think to make similar like this
clever idea Dawn
see you maybe on my DT card...?Really appreciate :)
Many thanks for joining us at ATSM This time
see you again tomorrow
hugs
Monika (DT)

Mandy said...

Fabulous Halloween cards Dawn! They are so cute and the shape is wonderful.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Boo to you! What cute cards, with a wonderful combination of different craft mediums. Things a true artist does. Well done and thank you for sharing your talent at Fantabulous Cricut!