Thursday, September 6, 2018

Rocking Horse Blue


HELLO EVERYONE
IT'S ANNIVERSARY TIME AT
IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE

AND THERE ARE PRIZES PRIZES
AND MORE PRIZES
THANKS TO OUR AMAZING
SPONSORS !!! 




This is my second card for the design team on this challenge and for this one I am using   BECCY'S PLACE DIGITAL STAMPS 
I colored the image in both markers and gorgeous glitter pens by Kaiser.  I wish you could see the shine in the picture. I trimmed down the image and rounded to corners and framed it with pale blue cs. I then cut a piece of designer paper by MambiSheets and set that as the front. 
All on a pale blue top fold base. 

You really should jump in on this challenge ... so many prizes !! 

















I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may:
Crafting with Attitude: ATG
Craft Rocket Challenge: Boys Boys Boys
Crafty Sentiments: ATG
Through the Craftroom door: ATG
Craft By Design: ATG


Happy Crafting 

Dawn 

4 comments:

Megan J said...

Hi Dawn, a sweet card to welcome a new born, love the colours you used. Thank you for joining us at Crafting by Designs... good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT

Theresa said...

sweet baby card. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx.

Ellen said...

Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen

Margreet said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.
xxx Margreet DT