Monday, November 19, 2018

Gift Card Envelope



Hello everyone
I have an amazing challenge for you from
The Crafters Cafe Challenge.

This challenge the theme is to make an envelope


The sponsor for this challenge is 
My Stitch in Twine. 


For my card, I'm using  Gingerbread Girl.
I colored her in both marker, colored pencils and glitter gels.
I trimmed is down to the very edge of the digi.
I dry embossed with a basket weave folder and then folded it down to accept the tag with the gift card attached.  I cut the curve at the top with a 1 1/2 inch hole punch.
The tag was blended in a bunch of rainbow colors of distress inks and the 4 U was added by hand.

I added the ribbon to make it easier to pull the tag from the envelope.

I wish you all the best of luck in the challenge and I'm looking forward to want you can craft up.

Have a great crafting day.

Dawn

No comments: