Friday, December 7, 2018

Gingerina






Hello everyone and welcome to another 
Brown Sugar Challenge

The theme this month is 
December Holidays and Celebrations.

Our sponsor this month is 


For my card, I am using Gingerina and I used colored pencils on the image with a touch of marker on the hearts to bring them out a bit.   Trimmed down and rounded the corners and mounted on a red cs frame.  I added red faux stitching and a couple of small gold mylar hearts. 
The paper front is from a Recollections holiday pad and I wrapped red and white bakers twin along the left edge and rounded the corners.  The sentiment was edged in vintage photo distress ink and added with dimensional squares to pop it up a bit. 
All mounted onto a kraft cs side fold base.
I hope you have fun playing along with us this month and I wish you the best of luck in the challenge.

Happy Crafting

Dawn

1 comment:

karin said...

A cute image Dawn. And I love your other cards that you have posted today.
Karin