Saturday, December 1, 2018

Christmas Presents


Hello Everyone ..... 
It's time to flip the calendar once again and it's time for a new challenge at 
 The Crafter's Cafe. 

The theme this month is to use Lace or Christmas 
The sponsors this month are...... 

Paper Nest Dolls 
 and 
Creative Bug on the Loose.

For my card, I am using a image from Creative Bug on the Loose called Bear with Presents.


I used marker and glitter gel pens on the image.  Trimmed and framed with red card stock.  The card front is printed paper from a Recollections holiday pad. 
I wrapped dotted red and white ribbon with a bow around the side.  All mounted on a red top fold cs base.
After it was put together, I added neuvo drops for the ornaments in various colors.




I hope you have fun playing along and I wish you the best of luck in the challenge.

Happy Crafting

Dawn

No comments: