Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Happy Yay


It's another sketch challenge at
The twist is to use metallic.  
The sketch for this challenge is below.

For my card, I started with the Yay from My Favorite Things.  I had used the negative in another project and this was on my work table.  I have an ink dauber that is loaded with embossing ink and I inked it up with silver embossing powder a couple of times.  I did the same thing with a scrap of white where is inked just the outer edge.   The printed cs if from DCWV.
So now to build.  I cut a piece of dark purple cs with a postage stamp die by Spellbinders. Then I added the white piece with the edged in silver embossing.  Then the printed piece from DCWV.
The sentiment flag is stamped with My Favorite Things with matched silver embossing powder.



Here is the sketch so that you can have fun playing along.
Best of luck








Happy Crafting

Dawn

1 comment:

Monica C. said...

I love how you have added the embossing powder on the sentiment and the edge of the CS. Lovely take on the sketch.
Hugs
Monica