Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Monkey Business


Hello Everyone,
It's time for another sketch challenge at 
Try Stampin' on Tuesday
(see below for the sketch)


For my card, I started with a digi from Bugaboo and I used distress ink to coloring the monkey and glitter gel pen to color the balloon.
I trimmed it down and clipped the corners round.
The papers used to complete the sketch are from Tim Holtz, Recollections and DCWV and all were in my scrap box.
I set it all on a side fold kraft cs base.
The sentiment was a stamp set I received as a gift and I'm not sure the maker, sorry, but was stamped with Walnut Stain distress ink and lifted with dimension tape.  I added Neuvo drops in cream and orange around the image and it's ready to go.


Here is the sketch:

I hope you have fun playing along ...

I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may please:
Through the Craft Room Door - ATG
Crafty Sentiments - ATG
Simon Says - Use something new.  Using a new stamp that I received as a gift.
CupCake Challenge - Use something new.  Using a new stamp that I received as a gift.
Crafting from the Heart - ATG #234


Happy Crafting
Dawn

3 comments:

Angela B. said...

Great papers and card design! We would love to have one of your projects submitted for an upcoming issue of the magazine! Thank you so much for entering the challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
Hugs & Craftiness,
AngelaThrough The Craft Room Door DT
Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
http://craftrmdoor.ning.com/

Judy Markowitz said...

What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

Judy TTCRD DT
Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Wendy Bellino said...

Way to combine the challenges Dawn! This is so cute! I'm so glad you shared this with us at Cupcake Inspirations! Wendy DT